SOME HELPFUL HINTS DURING NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY AWARENESS MONTHOctober 5, 2017 — Columbus, OH | Download PDF | Media Contact: Antionette Goff
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month. Here are 5 Steps to Online Safety from The National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST):
- IDENTIFY what needs to be protected against cyber attack.
- PROTECT Limit or contain the impact of a cyber event through protective measures.
- DETECT precursors to the incident as well as attacks in progress.
- RESPOND to issues an incident creates.
- RECOVER from an incident.
Click to read more about the steps you can take for a comprehensive framework to manage cyber security risks.
If you have any questions about this or any other loss prevention topic, please contact:
Gretchen Koehler Mote, Esq.,
Director of Loss Prevention
Ohio Bar Liability Insurance Company
OBLIC is dedicated to protecting Ohio lawyers and their clients and has carried this mission for over three decades. OBLIC was incorporated on December 5, 1978 and commenced operations on September 1, 1979. The company was formed in response to an ongoing insurance crisis among Ohio attorneys. OBLIC's headquarters are located at 1650 Lake Shore Drive in Columbus, Ohio