The following are all of our policy-related forms. This includes: applications, instructions for applications and more detailed information about each one of our policies.
Below are all detailed documents for each of OBLIC’s available policies.
- Professional Liability Claims-Made and Reported Policy
- Employed Lawyers Professional Liability Claims-Made and Reported Policy
- Magistrate Professional Liability Claims-Made and Reported Policy
Applications for OBLIC Policies
Below are all forms dealing with initially applying for a policy with OBLIC. If you wish to apply online, you can Apply Now.
- Application for Full-time Coverage
- Application for Employed Lawyer
- Application for Additional Attorney
- Application for Magistrate
- Application for Non-Practicing Extended Reporting Coverage
Additional Forms for OBLIC Policies
Below are additional forms that may be used to inform OBLIC of changes to your policy. The forms are now “input capable,” which means you can type your information directly into the form.
You can then save the document onto your computer and attach it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and fax it to 614-488-7936. If using email, would you kindly include your firm name (Named Insured) and policy number (if available) in the regarding line.
Please note, any fields in red are required fields. Any unanswered questions will result in a delay in processing of your forms. If you wish to manually complete the form, you may still print the form and complete it.
- BI/PI Plaintiff
- Class Action
- Deletion of Attorney from Coverage
- Intellectual Property Practice
- Office/Expense Sharing
- Securities Law Supplemental
- Supplemental Claim Information
- Title Insurance Agent-Agency
- Affirmation of Part-time Status (Solo practice)
- Affirmation of Part-time Status (Part-time Attorney in Full-time firm)
- Request for Change of Limits of Liability
- Request for Change of Address
- Request for Cancellation of Policy