personal, prompt service
that exceeds the competition.

You are currently viewing only the summary of this resource article. If you are currently a policyholder, please now, using your Supreme Court Number to login. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Are You In Compliance With IRS Section 6050W?

Article: January 4, 2013  |  Malpractice Alerts Archived

In response to that question, you may well ask, “What is IRS Section 6050W and what does it have to do with me?” If you don’t accept credit cards, you can stop reading now. If you do accept credit card payments, you should be aware that Section 3091(a) of the Housing Assistance Tax Act of 2008 added section 6050W to the Internal Revenue Code.

Connect with Us

Stay up-to-date with all things OBLIC by finding us on social media and subscribing to our Malpractice Alert.

Contact Us

To contact us, call us at (800) 227-4111 or (614) 488-7924 to get additional information or have your questions answered.