OBLIC is pleased to provide these resources for their policyholders who engage in collections work for their clients. We hope you find this useful for your practice. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our Loss Prevention Hotline at 1-800-227-4111.
- Sample collection Letter
- Commercial vs Consumer Collection
- Meaningful Involvement Under the FDCPA
- Summary of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 USC 1692 (Link to be used to website http://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rules/rulemaking-regulatory-reform-proceedings/fair-debt-collection-practices-act-text)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) Annual Report 2013 (Link for website http://files.consumerfinance.gov/f/201303_cfpb_March_FDCPA_Report1.pdf)